Full Recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/sweet-and-sour-pork
Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Sweet And Sour Pork
200 grams pork, chopped into bite size pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon corn flour
100 grams corn flour
500 milliliters oil
2 tablespoon oil
5 grams crushed garlic
½ green pepper, chopped
½ red pepper, chopped
150 grams pineapple
50 grams white caster sugar
50 milliliters rice vinegar
2 tablespoons ketchup
1. In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients with the pork.
2. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge 20 minutes.
3. Place the corn flour in a large bowl and toss the marinated pork chunks until liberally coated.
4. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil to 350˚F (180°C).
5. Deep fry the pork pieces for about 3-4 minutes until the coating is golden brown and the pork is cooked throughout. Set aside.
6. For the sauce, place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil.
7. Sautee the garlic until fragrant, then fry the peppers until soften.
8. Add in the pineapple and warm thorough.
9. Add the sugar, vinegar, and ketchup, stir.
10. Bring the mixture to a boil.
11. Add the chicken to the frying pan and coat everything evenly with the sauce.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network