Full Recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/loaded-vegetarian-nachos
Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Loaded Vegetarian Nachos
1 cup lentils, rinsed
2 cups vegetable broth
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 15-ounce can corn, drained and rinsed
1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pound tortilla chips
1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup tomatoes, diced
½ cup red onion, chopped
2 jalapeños, sliced
⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
2. In a large pot, over medium-high heat, bring lentils, broth, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and oregano to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
3. Once cooked, mix in the corn and black beans.
4. On a baking sheet, place a layer of tortilla chips, followed by the lentil mixture and cheese. Add another layer of tortilla chips, lentils, and cheese.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
6. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeños, cilantro, and guacamole.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/2fAf6Oy
Licensed via Audio Network