Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Makes 1 pizza
1 pound pizza dough
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
½ cup of tomato pureé
½ cup of mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves, to serve
1. Preheat grill over high heat for 5-10 minutes.
2. Coat pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Using your hands, rub oil onto outside of dough while carefully stretching it into a circle 12-14 inches in diameter.
3. Place oiled pizza dough onto preheated grill and quickly brush the top with an additional tablespoon of olive oil. Close grill and allow pizza dough to cook for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
4. After 4 minutes, check on the pizza. The dough should start to form large bubbles across the top. Using a large spatula or set of tongs, flip the dough over. Lower the heat to low and add the toppings to the pizza.
5. Increase the heat back to high and close the grill.
6. Cook pizza for 5-6 minutes, until cheese has melted and the bottom of the crust is lightly charred.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Hell On Wheels_Main
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.