Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAKFAST BAKE
1 tube crescent dough
¾ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
8 ounces cream cheese
⅔ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and use a hand mixer to beat until creamy.
3. Add the eggs, beating until combined, while slowly adding in the milk, until smooth.
4. Using cold crescent dough, roll up crescent rolls and curve into crescent shape.
5. Place rolls in an ungreased 9×9-inch pan.
6. Sprinkle the blueberries over the crescent rolls.
7. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls and blueberries.
8. Bake for 35 minutes, or until rolls have become golden brown.
9. Top with powdered sugar, and enjoy!
WAFFLES 4 WAYS
CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
Makes: 4 waffles
17 ounce tube cinnamon roll dough
1. Place 4 cinnamon rolls in a preheated, greased waffle iron.
2. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Drizzle with icing, and enjoy!
Makes: 4 waffles
1 14-ounce tube pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
4 tablespoons marinara sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
12 slices pepperoni
1. Slice the pizza dough into 8 equal pieces, then press each piece flat.
2. Place 4 pieces of dough into a preheated, greased waffle iron.
3. Spread one tablespoon of marinara, ¼ cup of mozzarella, and 3 slices of pepperoni on each piece of dough.
4. Top with the 4 remaining pieces of dough and seal.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
BREAKFAST PANINI WAFFLE
2 slices sourdough bread
3 eggs, scrambled
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
2 slices ham
3 slices provolone
1. Place a slice of bread in a preheated, greased waffle iron.
2. Spread the eggs evenly on top.
3. Sprinkle the chives over the eggs.
4. Top with the ham, followed by the cheese.
5. Place the second slice of bread on top.
6. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
BROWNIE WAFFLE SUNDAE
Makes: 8 waffles
1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
Vanilla ice cream, to serve
Caramel sauce, to serve
1. Place 4 large dollops of brownie batter in a preheated, greased waffle iron.
2. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until brownies are semi-firm to the touch.
3. Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce, and enjoy!
EGGS IN CLOUDS
4 ounces bacon, chopped
¼ cup chives, chopped
1 cup shredded Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
3. In a chilled metal bowl, whisk the whites until airy peaks form.
4. Add in the bacon, chives, and Parmesan.
5. Spoon the whites into two even piles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and create a well in the center.
6. Bake for 3 minutes.
7. Add the yolk to each well, and bake another 3 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
CHEESY BAKED HASH BROWN PATTIES
4 red potatoes
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 eggs, whisked
¼ cup chives, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
2. Peel and grate the potatoes.
3. Add the shredded potatoes to a large bowl of ice water.
4. Strain the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Add the butter, cheese, eggs, chives, garlic salt, oregano, and
6. pepper in with the shredded potatoes and mix to combine.
7. Take a handful of the mixture and shape into a rectangle on a
baking sheet, forming 9 equal hash browns.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until brown and crispy.
9. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Makes: 5 eggs
7 large eggs
1 pound ground pork sausage
1 bunch green onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoons mustard
2 teaspoons salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
1 cup plain flour
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
8½ cups vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven