Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
CRUNCHY CHURRO FRENCH TOAST STICKS
Loaf of brioche bread
3 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups cinnamon + sugar mix
1. Remove crust from bread.
2. Cut bread into large square pieces.
3. Mix eggs, milks, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
4. Crush cornflakes in a baggie, pour into shallow dish, and set aside.
5. Heat skillet with about 1 tablespoon of butter.
6. Dip bread into egg mixture on all sides.
7. Coat in crushed cornflakes.
8. Grill on all sides until golden brown in skillet.
9. Immediately roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
10. Serve with syrup or chocolate sauce for dipping.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Toss It Up
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.